Read-a-Thon : Hour 1 meme!
The Read-a-Thon has begin and I’m right here, all ready to read, read, read!
For the first hour of the event, we’ve been asked a few questions that also helps us know each other a little; here they are!
- Where are you reading from today? I will be mainly reading from home, in various place; the couch, the computer chair, the bed, etc. I’m also thinking of going to my favorite coffee shop! Geographically though, I read from Montreal, Canada!
- 3 facts about me … I’m an art history student, a coffee addict, and the TBR piles of books on my desk contains over 100 books (which means, it is most likely I won’t get through all of it today! :P)
- How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours? I’ve posted a list of 14 books I’d like to read yesterday, but I have more that I could be interested in reading today.
- Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)? I’d like to read at least 4-5 books, however how small they are! As for the number of hours, I’m not too worried: years of university haven conditioned me to stay up 24 hours! 😛
- If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, Any advice for people doing this for the first time? Sadly, I’m a read-a-thon virgin, but there is one advice that seems appropriate anyhow : have fun! 😀
On this note, I’ll go back to reading!