Impromptu Readathon – Wrap up Post
So this is it, end of the line of this little impromptu readothon!
Since I didn’t get any reading done on Saturday (got sick in the day and received friends for dinner), I took the liberty on reading though Monday too. And while I didn’t managed to complete the three books I was aiming for, I did manage to read some of the short stories that I had accumulated on my ereader. All in all, a great reading weekend! 🙂
Books Read :
– If I Die by Rachel Vincent : I had about 50 pages read of that one when the readothon started but it was such a great read! My favorite in the series, I think.
– Past Perfect by Leila Sales : This wasn’t exactly what I was expecting but in a great way. It was cute, fun, refreshing. Loved it!
– Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty : So I started this one and haven’t finished it yet, but I have to ask : why haven’t I read this before? I think I’m in love!
– All is Bright by Sarah Pekkanen : It was a nice novel that gave me a taste of the author’s writing, which I loved. Now I need to read her books!
– Winter’s Passage by Julie Kagawa : A nice novella that follows the the first novel really well.
– The Strange Case of Finley Jayne by Kady Cross : I had some fun in this Steampunk world, so I’m a bit curious to read the novel that follows now.
So now it’s back to regular reading, but more than ever, I need to review books, before I get swallowed by them. I have also not been a great blogger while I was readathoning, so now I need to do my little round to see what everyone has been up to! 😛