Sunday Salon : Wrapping Up February
Read in February :
This was crazy-midterms time and I am extremely glad it’s kind of over. Of course, with all the studying, I didn’t get to read as much as I would have wanted. With 9 books read – maybe 10 if I finish One of the Guys by Kristan Higgins today – I can’t really complain about the numbers, but I had a few disappointments and this made the month seem longer than it was. Here’s what I read this month :
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
- Hearts at Stake by Alyxandra Harvey
- Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause
- Hate List by Jennifer Brown
- A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker
- Gone by Lisa McMann
- The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides
- The Miles Between by Mary E. Pearson
- Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves
The Virgin Suicides was a clear favorite this month, with Fahrenheit 451, Blood and Chocolate, Hate List and Bleeding Violet close behind. A Match Made in High School was hard to get through, but I think it just wasn’t the book for me. Hearts at Stake and The Miles Between weren’t bad, just not great, and Gone stands somewhere in the middle of all this.
Reviews Posted :
Other Stuff Blogged :
- I posted about my “To be Reviewed” pile, and discovered that most of you are much more responsible than I am!
- The Beauty of Reading, part II : 6 more beautiful pictures of women reading.
So not only was it a slow reading month, it was also a slow blogging month.
What about you? Was your February very busy? What great book did you read?