Reading and Blogging resolutions for 2010!
- Anniversary : Coming by the end of the month, I’m planning to have a 2 weeks celebration, with a few giveaways and a few other things. That should be fun!
- Updates : “The Paper Brick Wall” and “The Read and Reviewed” pages haven’t been updated in forever, and I know I should remedy to that.
- Review : I have over 20 books that I haven’t reviewed yet, mostly due to last semester’s end of term. I would also like to find ways to improve my reviews; if you have any constructive criticism, please share with me, here or per email!
- Commenting : Comment more on your blogs, but also answer back more often to your comments on my blog!
- Planning : Plan my posts and features in advance so that when the end of semester happens, I don’t simply disappear from the blogging world.
- Read more fiction versus YA fiction : I sense that the coming year will be fantasy, fiction and historical fiction, mostly, but I still have a lot of YA fiction sitting in my TBR pile. For this reason, I plan on doing a lot of YA reading in the first 3-4 months of the year to clear up this fraction of my TBR pile. Mainly, I have many series I already own a few books of but haven’t gotten around to read yet.
- Art History reading : This year, I also plan to read Gomrich’s The Story of Art and/or Hugh Honour’s The World History of Art.
- More International Fiction : A lot of my reading is american, and I would love to diversify this aspect of my reading with books written by international authors or books taking place in other countries.
Books to Read in 2010 :
- To finish reading : Pride and Prejudice, Farenheit 451, Iron Kissed
- To read : The Virgin Suicides, Revolutionary Road, Hate List, Nefertiti, Ice Song
Have you, like me, made plans for your reading and blogging life in 2010? Are there books you’ve been planning to finally read this year, of blogging tasks you feel ready to get done?